Wednesday, January 24, 2007

WEB-CT Updates

Hi Everyone,

Great first class meeting. Sorry if things were a bit rushed. The pace will slower from now on.

I have made several updates on WEB-CT. The readings for next week are now available under "Readings." I have posted our Presentation Schedule, so be sure to check it and make sure I've got you down for the right presentations on the right dates.

Be sure to post your answer to my reading prompt below (after you do the readings of course). As a reminder of what I said in class, for Prompt #1 you only need to respond to me. We'll do Prompt #2 in class next week after you create your own blogs, but be sure to read the readings before you come to class.

I am very excited about our course, and I'm glad you are all in it! See you next week.

No comments: