Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Stuck in Austin!

Hi Class,

I'm stuck in Austin. Please enjoy the presentation by our guest speaker, Dr. Sharla Jones. You are free to go home after her presentation.

I was scheduled to arrive in San Antonio from Los Angeles at 2:30 this afternoon. Bad weather in Dallas diverted the plane to Austin. We sat on the plane for three hours before we could get to the terminal. No one has any info on when and if the plane will go back to Dallas so I can connect to San Antonio. So I'm going to rent a car and drive home myself.

The Fun of Travel. Sorry the inconvenience, and see you next week!

-Dr. Wright

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dr. Wright,
Sorry about your misfortune, but I am sure that you are using your time wisely. Thanks so much for blogging us. We are here waiting for the guest speaker. I guess that it is due to your motivation that so many people have decided instead of walking out after X minutes.

Hope you get in to get a good night's sleep tonight.
Carol

Anonymous said...

See you next week, Dr. Wright!
JJ